Ready For A Change
It's not always easy to make change and some people are certainly happy to keep things just as they are. If you can relate to any of the following signs, you are probably ready for a change.
1. You spend a lot of time on Social Media - Social Media like Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram can be very inspiring. You see photos of lovely homes, travel destinations, and words of wisdom. You save them and look at them often, but probably haven't started to live them yet. If you're spending a lot of time on these sites, you're definitely ready for a change. Start using the ideas you find and implementing them into your life. If you are into health and fitness related items, that's probably an area you want to improve in. Got lots of information about organizing and decluttering? Start that project, too.
2. You haven't made a new friend recently - Being social can be very important to your well-being. Even if you're an introvert it's important to have some kind of social life. An online social life is better than no social life. Meeting new people can really open you up to new experiences, conversations, and points of view. A new friend doesn't have to be a best friend that you talk to on a daily basis. It can be someone you walk with once a month or enjoy having a pedicure with. If you see someone every morning while getting your coffee, take time to finally say hi. You see each other every morning anyway, so why not have friendly conversation while you're there?
3. You envy your friends accomplishments - Envy or jealousy can be a great motivator. If your best friend has recently been travelling to new and exciting places and it's stirred something up in you, you might want to start travelling a bit more. Jealousy isn't always a bad thing. It can get you moving on the things you've been wanting to do, but been putting off. If you find yourself a little envious of friend's new endeavours and accomplishments in life, this is just the kick in the pants you need to make moves in your life.
4. You're just plain bored - Being bored is the most obvious sign that you're ready for a change. If you're bored, you have to start doing different things. Boredom isn't caused by lack of things to do. There are always things to do. You may be stuck in your routine and maybe even comfortable in it, but if you're bored, it's time to shake things up. Boredom is no way to live.
5. You complain a lot - If you're complaining about something, you have to change it. If you're disappointed in how little you work out, work out more. You can complain about how your life isn't going the way you want, but unless you make changes, things will stay the same. Forget about all the excuses you've made in the past. Whenever you find yourself complaining about something, figure out different ways to change it.
Don't be afraid of change. New things can be scary and unfamiliar, but they can also make a positive difference in your life.